Monday, November 5, 2018

Morning Coffee

Confess Your Rights and Privileges

Let us look at several scriptures that do not have the words “in Him,” “in whom,” or “in Christ” in them, yet they do infer something about our rights and privileges in Christ.

COLOSSIANS 1:13 13 Who hath DELIVERED us from the power [authority] of darkness, and hath TRANSLATED US into the kingdom of his dear Son.
The word “who” in this verse refers to God. In Christ we are delivered from the power or authority of darkness.
1 JOHN 4:4 4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
In the Old Testament is
Isaiah 41:10
10 Fear thou not; for I AM WITH THEE: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Then in the New Testament, God says something else that agrees with the scripture we just read.
ROMANS 8:31
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be FOR US, who can be against us?

Take these scriptures as a personal message from God to you. Remember, the Bible is God speaking to you.
God said in Isaiah 41:10, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee. . . .”
And because we as Christians are under the New Covenant, we can also say, “Thank God, He is in us.” Amen

Blessings
Bud

No comments:

Post a Comment