Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Morning Coffee

The Greater One Lives in Us

Thank God, God indwells us as believers, through the Person of the Holy Spirit, today too. Because of the indwelling Presence of the Holy Spirit, it should be a common practice in the Church today for believers to say in every crisis of life, “I am more than a conqueror.” However, the truth is, making positive confessions based on our rights and privileges in Christ is almost an unknown practice in the church world today. The Christian’s continual confession should be, “I am a victor. The Creator dwells in me; the Greater One lives in me. The Person and power of the Holy Ghost dwells in me. Praise God, He can put me over. He can make me a success. I cannot fail because of Him.” Amen

Take That with You Today
Blessings Bud

No comments:

Post a Comment