Friday, January 13, 2017

Morning Coffee

Faith at Work

He…gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry…till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God. Ephesians 4:11–13
Scripture reading: Ephesians 4:7–5:1

If we only knew the power of God! If we are in a place of substance, of reality, of ideal purpose, it is not human; we are dealing with almightiness. I have a present God. I have a living faith, and the living faith is the Word. The Word is life, and the Lord is “the same yesterday, today, and forever” (Heb. 13:8).
Yes, “faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (Heb. 11:1). Faith is what came into me when I believed. I was born of the incorruptible Word by the living virtue, life, and personality of God. I was instantly changed from nature to grace. I became a servant of God, and I became an enemy of unrighteousness.
God wants something to be in you that could never be unless you cease to live for yourself. Amen

Shalom Shabbat
jlnministries

No comments:

Post a Comment