Monday, August 29, 2016

Morning Coffee

A Powerful Anointing

God anointed Jesus…with the Holy Spirit and with power. Acts 10:38 Scripture reading: Acts 10:24–48

All around me are people with needs.
God does not want me to cry. God does not want me to labor. God does not want me to anguish and to be filled with anxiety and a sorrowful spirit. What does He want me to do? Only believe. After you have received, only believe. Come to the authority of it; dare to believe.
the baptism of the Holy Spirit says to me, “You have an anointing” (1 John 2:20). The anointing has come; the anointing remains; the anointing is with us. But what if you have not lived in the place in which the unction, the anointing, can be increased? Then the Spirit is grieved; then you are not moved. You are like one who is dead.
The same anointing from God that anointed Jesus is with you, “and you do not need that anyone teach you.” The same anointing will teach you all things. Amen

Blessings
jlnministries

No comments:

Post a Comment