Friday, June 3, 2016

Morning Coffee

Learn to Be Exalted

We Christians must learn that we are seated with Christ. We must learn to be exalted to the place where God wants us! The Church fails too often in this ministry of authority. Instead, She is bowed down in defeat and is overcome with fear.
Read Ephesians 1:22
Jesus is Head over sickness, disease, and anything else that’s evil, as He proved when He was here on earth.
Jesus is Head over all things for the Church’s sake.
We need to meditate upon these divine truths so that our spirits may fully understand them. Once we do, we’ll reap rich rewards. When we have this reverent attitude, the Spirit of truth, the Holy Spirit, can lift us into a place where we can see the true meaning of God’s revelation.
God made Christ to be the Head over all things to the Church. It is for our sake that He’s the Head, so that we through Him might exercise that authority over all things. Amen

Blessings
Jlnministries

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I agree but it is hard some times to see myself the way God has made me, I am learning. As we grow from a child into any adult is the time when we learn the most. So if we don't get feed Gods word from birth to adult life we have a battle inside us to change what we have learned in the flesh to what the Holy Spirit wants to teach us. I understand Gods word but find I have to become like a child again to really learn and change how I look at myself. It sounds simple but for me it can be a challenge.Learning is a real hunger in me and can be very humbling because I'm a adult in my flesh but a child in my spirit. God Bless

    ReplyDelete