Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Morning Coffee

Faith’s Role in Authority

Faith is involved in exercising spiritual authority. Yes, there are times when evil spirits come out immediately, but if they don’t when you speak the word of faith, don’t get disturbed about it.
I base my faith on what the Word says. Some people’s faith is not based on the Bible, however, it’s based on a manifestation.
When circumstances don’t change immediately, some people become discouraged and slip back into the natural. They start talking unbelief and they defeat themselves. They give the devil dominion over them.
As Smith Wigglesworth often said, “I’m not moved by what I see. I’m not moved by what I feel. I’m moved only by what I believe.” So stand your ground. Amen

Shalom, Blessings
Pray for the Peace of Israel
jlnministries
Jlnministries@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment