Friday, February 5, 2016

Supernatural Faith

Only Believe

Mark 16:17–18 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover. In the gospel of John, we learn that, on the night He was betrayed, Jesus promised to continue the ministry of the miraculous through the disciples: “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than
these he will do, because I go to My Father.” In both cases, the continuation of the miraculous is based on the condition of believing. Amen
Read 1 Corinthians 12:5–11.

Blessings
jlnministries
Jlnministries@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment