Monday, December 7, 2015

Face Book

Thank you for giving us this time. I would like to tell you what is going on in our ministry,  last Thursday  I received  word that our Facebook account  had been hacked. This attack from the Enemy had intentions of the destruction of our ministry  with worldly trash. This we will not stand for. Genesis 50:20 What the Enemy meant for harm my God can turn around for good. Amen
My personal  fb account  has sense been terminated,  but our other ministry page are still up and going strong.
Lena and I would like to personally apologize to each and every Pastor and partners with us for this. We do look forward  to ministry in different  avenues,  meanwhile we will minister God’s  Word. Our favorite  verse seems so fitting  now Joshua 24:15 "as for me and my house." Amen

Blessings
Rev. Bud & Lena Nunley
jlnministries

No comments:

Post a Comment