Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Conversation where I work

Where I work the topic of conversation seems to all about the flu season.  There are two tracks of thoughts that are echoing around in my area.  1. This whole thing about the flu shot is a way controlling the population.  I would not count this theory out. 2. The aspect of the government trying to bolster the medical community.  All of the talk of 50% chance of getting the virus,  50% chance of not getting the virus.  In no part of the conversation did I once hear about divine healing, God heals, or by His stripes. All these are Christians. 
Church we need to read and believe the Word. The things to come and the things that we have as a result of.  Sin and sickness are defeated,  my family considers sickness as a invader in our house we stand against not that we don't believe in sickness or Doctor's.  We just believe the Word of God.

"by His stripes you are healed".

If that be the case then why we still living one day at a time in sicknes? Stand up take back what the devil has stolen from you.  "Your Health". Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment