Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Good Morning

I will be resuming our Kingdom Life Series later this week. I just wanted everyone to know how much I appreciate your prayers, our ministry is growing very fast from our teaching series to Africa Ministries,  racing. Not to mention our fb, twitter,  google+, and pintrest. I want to thank you for the support in prayers you have given us and a special thanks to those who have felt the call to financially support us there are greater things coming. I told you all that to tell you this. I will be preaching at Silverado Cowboy Church. this Wednesday night services.  All is welcome to come and see us. Once again thank you and may God so richly bless you and your families. Amen

Rev. Bud Nunley
Jlnministries
Prayer Requests
JLNministries@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment