Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Jesus +

Jesus +

Are you a Jesus + Christian?  The kind of Christian that says "in order to be saved I must do this". That is Jesus +,  we spend so much time trying make we "do things or we don't do things" that we become Jesus + Christians.  A person said "I  can't write in my Bible that is a sin." So  I must not write in my Bible + Jesus and I can be saved?  Or if I don't go to the movies, play cards + Jesus I can be saved!
Heaven forbid people, beloved don't add to whst is free. Romans 10:9 says "for if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart  that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved." 
We don't need Jesus + As Jesus was on the cross hanging between two thieves, on rejected Him and one excepted Him, with the confession the thief had salvation.  Jesus + no just Jesus.  Amen

jlnministries
Kingdom Wisdom
Prayer Requests
JLNministries@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment